Discuz! Board

找回密碼
 立即註冊
樓主: admin

❤❤❤台北安全可送旅館❤❤❤

[複製鏈接]
採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-10 20:19:02
Hello everyone!
Tell Please dear friends, where can I settle down?
CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site maximum 600 visitors, the rest apparently the 403 error pops up.
What is the amount of uniques per day it’s hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k.
Topic of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Guests from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes.  Virtual server not pulling , because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
Thanks in advance  
You can reply to the mail: judbayneoranderson@gmail.com
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-10 20:25:05
Hello everybody.
Admin, transfer my post to another branch if I'm not at.Urgently.I will buy cheap,buy broken tv toronto. buy broken tvs edmonton. who will buy a broken tv. bought a broken tv from walmart. we buy broken tvs cape town. we buy broken tv near me. best buy broken tv recycle. returning a broken tv to best buy.
P.S.
Thank you very much .
You can reply to the mail: judbayn.eorand@mail.com
Tel.: 8803254655.
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-10 20:54:54
Hi everybody!
Looking for engine for service site, there will be news, minimum info and section technical documentation, with access for downloading by password.
Can someone tell me which way to look? Unfortunately, he didn’t find anything.
P.S.
Thanks anyway
You can reply to the mail: baldwincleaverl7@gmail.com
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-10 20:58:11
Hello everybody!
I I apologize but maybe this topic is already somewhere here and discussed, in the search I did not find anything unfortunately.
Searched for information in  World Wide Web,  on forums and boards, blogs , thematic and news sites, etc.
Many googles and readers about nets . I'm not  at all  understood where  indignant  visitors to my sites?

P.S.
Thanks in advance  
You can reply to the mail: carltonkarlis@gmail.com
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-10 21:27:29
Hello!
Tell expensive friends, where can I settle down?
CPU during the day clogged by 100%, on the online site 600 + - visitors, the rest apparently the 403 error pops up.
How many of uniques in a day it’s hard to say for sure, everywhere the statistics diverge, but on average I think 20-30k.
Theme of the site: entertaining, there are no streams, but there are a lot of pages. Visits from all countries, the site is multilingual. Site weight about 2 gigabytes. Dedicated server   expensive for me, because I don’t make money on advertising.
P.S.
Thank you in advance  
You can reply to the mail: judbayn.eorand@gmail.com
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-10 21:31:09
Hello everyone.
Admin, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread.
Urgent buyback. I will acquire inexpensively, laptop b&h, notebook a4, laptop table, notebook movie, b laptop cart, laptop stand, notebook check, b5 notebook, notebook brands, laptops direct, notebook book.
P.S.
Thank you in advance .
You can reply to the mail: neorande.rson@gmail.com
Tel.: 8808522323.
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-10 22:01:46
Hello.
I saw many forums on the  World Wide Web. Really liked your site most all. you have enough of entertaining content. Then I found what I was looking for a very long time.
I really liked the design of your forum. Your website engine is similar to cmsTypo3. what template was used when creating the blog.
P.S.
Thanks in advance .
You can reply to the mail:judbayn.eorand@yahoo.com
Tel.: 88009998989.
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-11 00:16:43
Hi everybody.
Moderator, transfer my post to another branch if I'm not at.
Buy medicine acoronavirusjobretentionscheme. Buy medicines at wholesale price coronaviruseuropemap. Buy medicine ball coronavirusfigures. Where to buy a medicine dropper coronavirusinchina.Buy deworming medicine for dogs coronaviruskentuk.Buy medicine ball online coronaviruspregnancy.Buy a house in medicine hat coronavirusportsmouth.Buy medicine in bulk coronavirusselfemployed.Buy medicine cards coronavirustestinguk.Buy medicine for nebulizer coronavirusyoungestdeath.Buy medicine for dogs online coronaviruszurich.Buy dog medicine online coronavirus2020.Buy medicines online with discount coronavirus39yearoldwoman.Buy medicine animal crossing new horizons coronavirus7news.
P.S.
Thanks in advance .
You can reply to the mail: a.yneoranderson@yahoo.com
Tel.: 88436556565.
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-11 00:50:53
Hello.
Moder, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread.
Urgent repurchase. I will acquire inexpensively, speakers for a samsung monitor, monitor acer b246hl, monitor samsung s24f354, monitor samsung antigo, monitor samsung b2230hd, monitor acer 144hz, samsung monitor adapter, samsung monitor adapter 14v, samsung monitor analog digital problem, monitor acer audio, monitor acer al2216w, samsung monitor auto adjustment not available, monitor samsung curvo, monitor lg 24 inch, monitor samsung b2030n.
P.S.
Thanks anyway.
You can reply to the mail: judbay.neoranderson@gmail.com
Tel.: 8803468255.
回復

使用道具

採花大盜  發表於 2020-4-11 01:24:28
Hello.
Moderator, transfer my post to another branch if I'm not at. I liked your blog. you have a lot of useful stuff... many helpful people. I want to order ads from my site from you.
P.S.
Thank you for any advice) .
You can reply to the mail:judbay.erson@yahoo:com
Tel.: 88001456565.
回復

使用道具

高級模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版積分規則

關閉

木槿推薦上一條 /1 下一條

Comsenz Inc.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:07 , Processed in 0.053751 second(s), 19 queries .